Do you ever want something that is simple, but yet refreshing that will fill you up and isn’t a lot of calories!!! I know I do all the time! Especially, the simple part.
With having two babies under 1, I don’t have a lot of time for complex things and want simple, easy dishes that are only a few ingredients that taste delicious, and this is one of them…… Cottage Cheese Dip!
It’s only 4 ingredients and takes less than 5 mins to make. All you need is cottage cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and dill.
I always use Country-Style Cottage Cheese, but you don’t have to. You can use any kind of cottage cheese you would like too. It’s all about which consistency you would like with the curds and the amount of creaminess in your mouth.
I absolutely love dill and love it with my cottage cheese. It makes it so refreshing and I tend to use dill in lots of dips. Don’t you worry, I will post those recipes another time, but for now take a look at this easy one!
Now let’s get to The Easiest Cottage Cheese Dip Recipe!
- 2 cups country style cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl add cottage cheese, fresh dill, garlic powder. Mix well.
- Grind/sprinkle black pepper on the mixture. Mix together. Continue to add more until it’s to your liking. If I was to guess it would be a 1/5 of a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable sticks (carrots, celery, cucumbers, etc.) or your favorite cracker!
For best results, refrigerate for 8 hours letting the flavors marinate. However, if you don’t have the time you can use this dip immediately and it will still taste good.